Introduction to Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
Friday Mornings starting July 15th for 6 weeks (July 15, July 22, July 29, Aug 12, Aug 19, Aug 26)
Six Weeks of Equine Assisted Psychotherapy in a Closed Group. Participants will experience the therapeutic benefits of Attunement and Bioenergetics in Equine Assisted Psychotherapy.
Lead by Laura Trione LPC Associate & ESMHL. Supported by Leslie McCullough PhD, LCSW, ESMHL, & CTRI; and Amanda Hoppe ESMHL & CTRI.
- WEEK 1: Orientation & Intro to EAP Principles
- WEEK 2: Equine Safety/Etiquette & Psychoeducation
- WEEK 3: Introduction to Equine Partners & Herd Observation
- WEEK 4: Initial Requests for Connection
- WEEK 5: Developing Deeper Connections
- WEEK 6: Connected Closure & Feedback
No previous experience with horses needed! We will engage in ground work only during this group.
Limited to Six Participants
COST: $45/session for a total of $240 for Six Weeks of Group Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
PATH Intl. Equine Specialist in Mental Health and Learning (ESMHL) Workshop and Testing Application
October 7-10, 2022
Application is due by September 16, 2022.
Learn from our PATH Premier Center experts.